- NO WEATHER ALERTS in force for this location at the present time.
- The weather alerts used by this website are provided by AerisWeather using data supplied to them by meteoalarm.org. An explanation of the severity of the alerts can be found in the Glossary below.
- YELLOW ALERT. Yellow warnings can be issued for a range of weather situations.
- It is important to read the content of yellow warnings to determine which weather situation is being covered by the warning.
- ORANGE ALERT. There is an increased likelihood of impacts from severe weather, which could potentially disrupt your plans.
- This means there is the possibility of travel delays, road and rail closures, power cuts and the potential risk to life and property.
- RED ALERT. Dangerous weather is expected and, if you have not done so already, you should take action now to keep yourself and others safe from the impact of the severe weather.
- It is very likely that there will be a risk to life, with substantial disruption to travel, energy supplies and possibly widespread damage to property and infrastructure.